Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis System
The weight control programme utilizing the concept of Virtual Gastric Band it takes place over four weeks. Four, one hour sessions each utilizing techniques that are designed to bring about permanent change in your eating habits.
The reason this takes place over four weeks, is to form a habit, and generally it takes 28 days to form a habit in someone, remember this is not a programme designed for a short term fix, it is to get you to where you want to be, and to stay there.
It includes a back up CD for you to listen to every day, which reinforces the new messages and aids that permanent change in behaviour.
During the therapy your subconscious mind is convinced that you have had a Gastric Band fitted. Your body reacts by feeling full after you have eaten only a small amount of food. As well as reducing the amount of food you eat, you will eat healthier, less-fattening foods.
- Surgical risks are eliminated
- There is no pain involved
- Costs are a fraction of those for traditional surgery
- Stress and emotional eating are also addressed
- The procedure is totally pain-free
Gastric banding is a major surgical procedure to place an inflatable band around your stomach. A port is also inserted and stitched to the abdominal muscle wall so that saline solution can be injected or withdrawn. This allows for the tightness of the band to be adjusted. This limits the amount of food you can consume. Gastric banding is now available under Medicare but there are a number of key issues to consider:
- One person in every 2,000 dies because of complications with this surgery
- There is a stringent selection process - you must be morbidly obese or have serious health problems
- There is a long recovery period
- Potential medical complications including infection, internal bleeding, gastritis and ulceration
- The band can slip or in some cases be subject to erosion (i.e. the band works its way through the stomach wall allowing the gastric contents to leak into the body cavity)
- Vomiting or regurgitation of food
- The port may bulge through the skin
- The port can "flip over" so that the membrane can no longer be accessed with a needle from the outside (this often goes hand in hand with a tube kink, and may require repositioning as a minor surgical procedure under local anaesthesia)
- The port may get disconnected from the tube or the tube may be perforated in the course of a port access attempt (both would result in loss of fill fluid and restriction, and likewise require a minor operation).
- Medicare and private insurance covers about $1,000 leaving you to pay about $10,000
- There are NO guarantees of success
The technique has been highly successful in the United Kingdom, the US and is now available in Australia.
Obesity and conditions has been quoted to be the second highest preventable cause of death in Australia second to lung cancer. By addressing your weight now you become slimmer, healthier, aiding and possibly reversing some health conditions and lowering our risk of death that would affect not only us but family and friends.
You can succeed! Virtual Gastric Band utilises the power of your mind to assist you to succeed in becoming a thinner and healthier you.
We can realize, as Sheila Granger, the hypnotist in the United Kingdom that had developed the method of Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis, that "nothing tastes as good as thin tastes". When all the diets have failed, expensive surgery is no longer the last option for essential and serious weight loss. The Virtual Gastric Band may be new to Australia but successful results are already being obtained.
To change your life, simply pick up the phone and call or email Lucia. Take the first step NOW to your healthier, lighter and more positive life!
Virtual Gastric Band has been considered by many weight loss experts to be a safe and effective alternative to surgery; the Virtual Gastric Band will help you to attain your new lifestyle of healthy eating.
The fully inclusive cost of the Virtual Gastric Band therapy is substantially less than the surgery costs - in fact, it is less than a quarter of the cost of the surgery! The fee includes full support by telephone or email during the course of the treatment and our specially recorded hypnosis CD
See BBC interview..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19EMz_OCKAY&feature=youtu.be http://www.national-hypnotherapists-register-australia.com/vic_hoppers_crossing.htm http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8230186 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfsqwz_lap-band-hypnosis-virtual-gastric-band-cbs-news-report_news
Ego State Therapist,
Reiki Master / Practitioner